Monday, April 20, 2009

spring break

i had lots of fun over spring break. here are some of the things.

*on friday we went to the hoefflins

*on saturday we went to an easter egg hunt

*on sunday we went to five guys for lunch and we had family over and another easter egg hunt (israel style)

*on monday priscilla went to pre-school and sophia went to mimi's house so mommy and me went to ikea for breakfast and i saw my dream bedroom

*on tuesday we went to olive garden and had dinner and watched the new hannah montana movie(it was cute and my mom laughed through the whole movie)

* on wednesday sophia got her ears pierced and did not cry we also went shopping

*on thursday the turners came over

*on friday we saw a demi lavato concert it was awsome!!! :)

*on saturday we went to ikea again

* on sunday we went to church and ate mexican

*and today i went to school and did a lot of homework

that comes to show you how busy we were this spring break and to think only 6 more weeks of school left in the year!! :)
bye!!bye!!

1 comment:

  1. hey! I hope you had fun at the Demi Lovato concert!

    I'll try and post my pictures later :)

    ReplyDelete