Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Time

Well, in too days i am going to Washington DC for a school field trip. We will see the pentagon, White house, Washington memorial, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian etc.... pictures to come. What i am realizing now is that WE (Amy, Nicole, Rebekah, and Me) have gotten so much accomplished and it is already the 2ND quarter of the year. It never seems like when you wake up 7/8 hours till school is done or before you go to bed oh 9 hours til I wake up and then count down. I don't know if this makes sense but we never think about how many hours til our day is finished and if we don't sit around it feels like no time passing. BUT being bored can reverse all that I just said. I am not saying I am never bored but, I always find stuff to do. One thing i think can pass the most time in which seems like no time is bed time. Unless you have a coffee, sugar, and caffeine. Sleep is good and you dont even have to think about how to do it it just comes naturally. Time is your decision to do what you want to do and you can choose to either use it or sleep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment