Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Most everyone in the world watched the Royal Wedding yesterday, and it will probably be in the news for some time, but I as you have seen, I have a post about OF COURSE!!!! The wedding was grand and amazing and Kate looked wonderful. My cousin Natasha from England went to Buckingham palace yesterday with another million people to watch the Royal Kiss. She said it was sooooooo sweet and they look so happy together.

Here is a picture of Sophia and me with Earl Spencer (who was Princess Diana's brother and Prince William and Prince Harry's Uncle). You might have seen him yesterday before the wedding started when Prince William greeted him!!! I was about 7 and Sophia was about four!!!

1 comment:

  1. COOL! WELL FERRIS MAYBE YOU WILL MARRY PRINCE HARRY.......I MEAN PRINCESS DI WAS 19 AND CHARLES WAS LIKE 28 OR SOMETHING!!! IT COULD HAPPEN! OR MAYBE I WILL MARRY HARRY! SOO COOL HOW YOU MET THERE UNCLE! WOW,WOW,WOW!
    LOVE, SOON TO BE PRINCESS
    BEKAH!

    ReplyDelete